The Law Office of Stuart E. Ragan Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Domestic Violence, Child Support, Orders of Protection, Homeowner Defense in Foreclosure, Criminal Law, & Family Law throughout Hawaii
I am committed to providing you with reliable service
Stuart Ragan is a respected attorney advocating for clients in Domestic Violence, Child Support, Orders of Protection, Homeowner Defense in Foreclosure, Criminal Law, and Family Law. With over 20 years of experience, I am familiar with the State and Federal courts throughout all of Hawaii. I have the necessary skills to help you resolve your legal problems, with a focus on your success. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
I am knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
I have a thorough understanding of Hawaii law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Domestic Violence: If you have been arrested for domestic violence, you need a dedicated criminal defense attorney on your side. I have the experience and skills necessary to fight the charges against you. I have received not guilty verdicts and won on self defense. When it comes to Domestic Abuse you will always do jail time unless you go to trial.
- Child Support: I have over two decades of experience and am dedicated to helping my clients during their child support case.
- Orders of Protection: An Order of Protection can destroy the fabric of your life. If a temporary restraining order is turned into an Order of Protection at a hearing you many lose all custody rights, be fired from your job as you may be considered too dangerous to be in the corporate environment, lose your security clearance if you have one. It is necessary to show the falsity of the claims that someone may be leveling against you as the result of a bad break-up. I am one of the most experienced attorneys in Hawaii at disproving false claims.
- Homeowner Defense in Foreclosure: If your mortgage company proceeds with a foreclosure, you may be evicted from your home and responsible for the deficiency, which could result in you continually paying hundreds of thousands after you’ve been evicted. I currently represent a number of clients who were exactly where you are right now –hopeless and waiting for their property to be sold. I have been extremely successful in putting mortgage companies on the defense and working to keep you in your home.
- Family Law: Whether you are anticipating the joys of adoption or experiencing the frustrations of marital conflict, I can help. I have served families in Hawaii for 20 years. I provide legal services in all areas of family law.
- Criminal Law: If you have been charged with a crime, you need an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side. I fight to defend the rights of my clients. I have built my reputation on getting results. I am intimately familiar with all facets of the Hawaii Criminal Justice System, and have the knowledge and skill to make sure you understand your legal options and to guide you through the legal process.
When you retain my services, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact me today for a consultation
I see your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. Call today at 808-250-7893 to arrange your consultation or contact me online.